Upper90 Magazine serves anyone interested in soccer living in the states of Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee ranging from parents of youth soccer players to athletic directors at major universities.
All content is geared towards increasing the soccer knowledge and level of play throughout our distribution area. From promoting events, spotlighting talent and educating the readership, the betterment of the sport of soccer is the sole focus of Upper90 Magazine.
QUICK STATS ABOUT OUR DISTRIBUTION
- 72% are in the 35-49 age range
- 71% have a bachelor degree or higher
- 69% work full-time jobs
- 54% have an annual household income of at least $100,000
- 86% are married
- 76% of the households are comprised of at least 4 people
- 78% own a home
- 56% have lived at their current residence for at least 6 years
* PERCENTAGES ABOVE ARE AVERAGES BASED ON SUPPLIED POLLING DATA FROM STATE ASSOCIATIONS